Payment Terms & Conditions
E-payment terms and conditions
General Terms and Conditions
By using the Urban Ireland Online Payment facilities you are confirming these Terms and Conditions.
Standard Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to all online card or bank transactions made to or via Urban Ireland. Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facilities. Urban Ireland may change these terms from time to time without notice. Such changes will apply to any subsequent transactions with Urban Ireland On-Line Payments.
1. Using the online payment facilities on our website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use our online payment facilities. All online payments are subject to these conditions.
2. Your payment will normally reach Urban Ireland’s Client bank account within three working days. Your payment will normally be transferred from Urban Ireland’s Client bank account to your own Management Company’s bank account within a further 4 working days. We cannot accept any liability for delayed payments.
3. We cannot accept liability for payments being recorded on the wrong account if you supply inaccurate information, but will make every effort to reallocate any such payments if they arise.
4. We cannot accept liability if payment is refused or declined by your credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
5. If your card supplier declines payment, Urban Ireland is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
6. The data that you provide during online payment transactions is securely held by Urban Ireland or our e-commerce provider under the terms of the General Data Protection Regulations and all applicable law and will only be used for the purpose of recording your payment and for accounting processes. Your data will be treated confidentially and with the utmost care and respect. We shall abide by GDPR principles and ensure that the data is used for no other purposes and is disclosed to no third party, except in respect of data that it is necessary to provide to Urban Ireland’s e-commerce provider who will process this information on Urban Ireland’s behalf. In limited, exceptional circumstances Urban Ireland may be required to disclose data to other third parties, for example where this is necessary to comply with the law. Our e-commerce provider will retain some personal information so that we can access payment records in the event of queries or incomplete payment information. Any credit or debit card details given by you will not be retained in their entirety. Information will only be retained for a reasonable period and then destroyed securely.
7. In no event will Urban Ireland be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.